Jess trained with a firm in Oswestry and qualified in 2007. She has been with Cyril Jones & Co since July 2016.
Jess has a wide range of legal experience including Probate, Family and Children law, Criminal Law, Contract Matters, but she currently concentrates on Wills and Probate, Landlord and Tenant matters and small claims Civil Litigation.
She enjoys riding her horse, playing golf, going to listen to live music, reading and socialising with friends.
- Professional Skills Course (PSC)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Masters Degree – English
- BA (Hons) Degree – English
- College of Law – Chester
- Liverpool University
- University of Wales Aberystwyth
- Moreton Hall School, Oswestry
- Victoria Primary School, Wrexham