Joanne trained with the firm for two years and qualified 1 April 2010.
She has a wide range of experience, but currently concentrates on family law, in particular: Public and Private Children matters; Divorce and Ancillary Relief; Domestic Abuse; Cohabitation and Separation. She also has experience in the following areas: Residential Conveyancing; Powers of Attorney; Wills and Probate; Civil Litigations.
She is a Member of Chester and North Wales Junior Lawyers Division, She enjoys socialising, eating out and swimming.
- Professional Skill Course (PSC)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Law Degree (LL.B)
- Criminology & Criminal Justice BA (Hons)
- College of Law, Chester
- University of Wales, Bangor
- Penistone Grammar School and Sixth Form