Accidents can happen at work, on the road, in the house, on a sports field, at school or on holiday. Your injuries may be minor or serious or your financial losses may be small or substantial.
Whatever the situation we can assist you at an early stage to establish whether or not you have a claim that is likely to succeed.
If, through no fault of your own (or even if the accident may be partly your fault), and as a result of your accident you have suffered financial loss, incurred expense and sustained injuries then you may be entitled to receive compensation, but you must not delay as generally you have three years from the date of your accident to make a claim or your case will be statute barred.
Accidents can happen anywhere - at home, on the road, at work, at school, on holiday, or playing sports. The most common type of injury is what most people refer to as "whiplash" and many people do not bother to make a claim because they do not think it is worth it. Whiplash injuries can vary in value from £1,500 to £40,000 depending on the severity of the injury and how the injury affects your life.
Injuries may be painful but it will not hurt you to contact us for a free initial interview to assess your claim.
To assist us you will need to provide the following basic information:
- All your personal details I.e. date of birth and National Insurance number
- Date, time and place of accident
- Contact details of any witnesses
- Police references
- Details of injuries, treatment and diagnosis
- Details of any income loss and out of pocket expenses
- Any sketch plans or photographs
- Details of any household or motor insurance legal expenses cover you may have
Ring one of our offices to arrange an initial interview.